The Diploma of Christian Ministry is a 60 credit hour undergraduate program designed to equip church leaders and other Christian ministers with the necessary tools to serve Christ effectively.
Graduates with the Diploma of Christian Ministry will be trained to:
1. Serve the Lord from a solid foundation of Bible knowledge
2. Understand the doctrines of the Christian faith from an evangelical perspective
3. Serve in the local church in such ways as teaching, leading worship, and shepherding
4. Share the gospel in one’s home culture
5. Put into practice the principles of spiritual growth
6. Exercise ministry skills learned through a field practicum
7. Understand a number of general subject areas from a Christian perspective.
- Applicants should be age 22 or older
- The prerequisite for this diploma is a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A total of 60 credit hours is required for the completion of the diploma.
The following outlines the required courses that students must take in order to complete the Diploma of Christian Ministry:
The Canadian Baptist College is recognized by the Province of Alberta, and the Diploma of Christian Ministry (DCMin) is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE). This diploma is a Designated Learning Program and eligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit under the DLI number 019256741082.